Looks like for the Pixel 6 launch Google is getting creative, The company is giving us the teasers of the upcoming handset on Instagram through its @madebygoogle handle.
Google posted the teaser photo for the pixel 6 series with the caption “Certified Pixel Lover” along with the tags #TeamPixel and #Pixel6. But the teaser also comes with the disclaimer, “This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the [FCC] or other regulators. This device may not be sold or otherwise distributed until required legal authorizations have been obtained.” So it will be a while before we get to officially see the handset.
Speculated Specification of Pixel 6 series
- 6.4″ FHD+ Display with a 90Hz refresh rate / 6.7″ QHD+ Curved Display with a 120Hz refresh rate (PRO)
- Tensor chipset, a custom chip made by Samsung for the Google Pixel series
- Rear Dual Camera setup for Pixel 6 – 50MP (Primary Camera, Samsung GN1 sensor) + 12MP (Ultra-wide Angle Camera)
- Rear Triple Camera setup for Pixel 6 pro – 50MP (Primary Camera, Samsung GN1 sensor) + 12MP (Ultra-wide Angle Camera) + 48MP (telephoto camera)
- Massive 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging and 15W charger In-Box
- Android 12 OS
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
Meanwhile, the series is expected to be available for purchase starting on October 28. So let’s wait to know more!
via - GSMArena