Samsung’s successor to Book Pro 360 the latest Galaxy Book Pro 2 360 is expected to launch at the MWC event. This latest laptop has the code-name “Mars 2”. Now new leaks from GizNext give us a look at the rendered design of the device.
Speculated Specifications of Galaxy Book Pro 2 360:
- 15.6” / 13.3” display size which supports 360° fold
- Windows 11 and One UI Book 4 on top
- Upgraded new processor from the choice of 11th gen Intel i3, i5 and i7 processors
- Supports S Pen
- Ports – 3 x USB-C ports on the sides + 3.5 mm headphone jack + microSD slot
- Color Varients – Burgundy red
The Pro 2 360 is expected to launch on February 27th. Further information on the price and availability will be given in the coming days.
More from Misc
If you are a Google Fi user, then it will be worth your time to know that they have launched …