nubia’s latest Red Magic 7 Series was launched in China last week, now it’s being released in the global market. It is expected that the Red Magic 7 Pro will be launched in the second quarter of 2022.
Specifications of Red Magic 7:
- 6.8″ AMOLED screen with 1080p resolution, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage, a refresh rate of 165Hz and touch sampling rate of 720Hz.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 12GB / 16GB / 18GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Android 12 OS with Redmagic 5.0 ontop
- Triple Rear Camera – 64 MP (wide camera) + 8 MP (ultrawide camera) + 2MP (macro camera)
- Front Camera – 8 MP selfie shooter
- 4500 mAh battery capacity 65W fast charging
- Color Varients – Obsidian Black , Pulsar Blue-Red-Purple and Supernova semi-transparent black
Price and Availibaility:
Red Magic 7 Series will start sales from March 10th and be available in regions as mentioned below:
- The United Kingdom
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czechia, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta.
- North America: Canada, The United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, Chile.
The handset has three memory combinations :
- Obsidian – the entry-level and most affordable with 12GB+128GB is priced at $629 (€629 / £529)
- Pulsar – with 16GB+256GB is priced at $729 (€729 / £619)
- Obsidian – with 18GB+256GB is priced at $799 (€799 / £679)
Also, Read: Galaxy Book Pro 2 360: Leaks rendered design!