Realme launches its latest handset Realme Narzo 50 to the Indian Market. This comes as an addition to the Realme Narxo50 lineup which was launched last year with two handsets – the Narzo 50i and Narzo 50A.
Specification of Realme Narzo 50
- 6.6” FHD+ Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate and 120Hz touch sampling rate.
- MediaTek’s Helio G96 chipset
- 4G / 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage with dedicated MicroSD slot for extended storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (Main camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Portrait Lens)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAH battery with 33W Quick charging support via USB Type-C port
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with Realme UI 2.0 built on top
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Speed Blue and Speed Black
Price and Availability
The Realme Narzo 50A comes in two memory variants – the 4GB+64GB which is priced at ₹12,999 and the 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹15,499. The handset will begin its sale starting from the 3rd of March and you can purchase it via Realme’s online portal, Amazon India, and other partnering retailers.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read –iQOO 9 series: Official Now Globally!