Honor just launch a new handset in its X-series, the Honor X8. The handset was announced for the MEA region and will arrive in more regions including Europe and Africa soon.
Specifications of Honor X8:
- 6.7″ LCD Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with the option of additional storage
- Triple Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera) + 5MP (Wide Angle Camera) +2MP (Bokeh camera)+2MP (macro camera)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter in a punch hole
- 4,000 mAh with 22.5W SuperVOOC fast charger via Type-C USB
- Magic UI 4.2 based on Android 11
- Connection – 4G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth v5.0
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colour Variants – Titanium Silver, Midnight Black, Ocean Blue
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Realme 9 and 9SE: Now official!