Redmi K50 series is in the process of being launched on March 17th, this year. Now with recent reports and leaks, we get an idea of what to expect during the launch.
Speculated Specifications of Redmi K50 Series:
- Samsung-made OLED panel with 1,440 x 3,200 px resolution (for a sharp 526 ppi pixel density), Dolby Vision, DC dimming and Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Dimensity 9000 / Dimensity 8100 chipset
- Connections – Bluetooth 5.3 , Wi-Fi 6 with 160 Hz bandwidth , GPS, NFC and an IR blaster
- LC3 audio with Hi-Res Audio (wired and wireless) and feature stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Rear Camera setup – 108 MP (main camera) + additional camera
- Color varients – Silver Trace and darker shade
Furthermore, there is still more information yet to be given by the company. News on the pricing and availability will be given in the coming days.