Looks like Honor is working on a new addition to its Magic4 lineup, the Honor Magic4 Lite:, The lineup was launched a month ago with two devices: Magic 4 and Magic 4 Pro.
Speculated Specifications of Honor Magic4 Lite:
- 6.81″ LCD Dot-Display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 48MP (Main camera) + 2MP (Depth sensor) +2MP (Macro sensor)
- Front Camera – 16 MP selfie shooter
- 4,800 mAh battery with 40W fast charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 12 OS with Magic UI 6.0 on top
- IPX2 water and dust rating
- Connectivity – 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Wi-Fi 6
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Color Variants – Black, Blue, Silver
Price and Availability
The Magic 4 Lite is expected to cost around €300, which is significantly less than the other two models in the series. There’s no word on when it’ll be revealed, but Honor has an event planned for tomorrow to launch the Magic 4 Ultimate Edition, which could include the Lite.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Pixel 7 Series: Coming sooner than expected!