Earlier this month, Honor launched a new handset in its X-series, the Honor X8 in China. The handset has now launched globally with its first point of end in Saudi Arabia.
Specifications of Honor X8:
- 6.7″ IPS LCD Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with the option of additional storage
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera) + 5MP (Wide Angle Camera) +2MP (Bokeh camera)+2MP (macro camera)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter in a punch hole
- 4,000 mAh with 22.5W SuperVOOC fast charger via Type-C USB
- Magic UI 4.2 based on Android 11
- Connection – 4G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth v5.0
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colour Variants – Titanium Silver, Midnight Black, Ocean Blue
Price and Availability
The Honor X8 comes in a single memory variant – 6GB+128GB which is priced at AED899 (€220, INR 18,600, converted). The handset will be available for purchase in Saudi Arabia starting tomorrow i.e. 24th of March.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Redmi Note 11 Pro: Enters Indian Market!