OnePlus launched its first flagship for the year, the OnePlus 10 Pro, back in January. The handset has finally launched in the global markets.
Specifications of OnePlus 10 Pro:
- 6.7” LTPO 2.0 AMOLED Display with 120 Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 48 MP (Wide camera, Sony IMX789 sensor) +50MP (ultrawide camera, 150° FOV, Samsung JN1 sensor) + 8MP (Telephoto camera)
- Front Camera – 32MP (Sony IMX615 sensor) selfie shooter
- 5,000 mA battery capacity with 88W fast wired charging via Type-C
- Connectivity – 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1 on top
- Under display fingerprint sensor
- Color variants – Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest
Price and Availability
The base 8GB+128GB version of the OnePlus 10 Pro will cost $899 in the United States and €899 in Europe. In India, the price starts at INR 69,999. The handset is currently available for pre-order. The actual sales will start from the 5th of April in India and the 8th of April in the rest of the world.
via - GSMArena