The battery is very important for the smartphone that we carry whole the time. It connects us to the world in a reasonable size. But chances are some of the features of the smartphones that you barely use suck those precious minutes out of your phone’s battery pretty quickly. In Pixels, although everything is well optimized, there are certain elements that will cause battery usage to increase. So here are some tips and tricks for you the Pixel users for making the battery work efficiently without additional load on it. Some of them might even help with Non-Pixel Android devices as well.
- Disable 5G. Not everyone can or will use 5G given the coverage of the difference in the signal broadcasting. Better switch to a better carrier if possible.
- Restrict Apps. Restrict apps that are generally not in use, but then, keep the important apps active.
- Turn off Notifications. Turning off notifications will force your apps to not send any notifications and keep working in the background for an up to date notifications.
- Keep Adaptive Battery Active. This way, the phone will decide when to use the battery and when not. In short, it does save power.
- In sounds and vibration (settings might vary on different OEM’s skins) turn off all sounds and vibrations except the ringtone sound and vibration during ringing.
- Turn off Adaptive Brightness. This may help with the battery.
- Turn off all gesture that turns on the display when notifications, picking the phone up, etc.
- Always turn the dark mode on.
- The location can be turned off in case you don’t need it.
Also, Read: Google Pixel 6a: Retail box leaks the design