Google’s latest wearable accessory the Pixel Watch with the code name “Rohan” or “Nightlight” has had many rumors and leaks in the past months. Now with the latest renders from the device via 91mobiles and images shared by @evleaks, it is safe to say the design of the device will be a unique one.
The design as seen given by 91mobiles bores similarities to one shared by @evleaks in the past from this we can confirm that the watch will be similar when it is finally unveiled. As seen by the images the Pixel watch will have a rounded display with a metallic digital crown (turn dial) on the right side. the overall appearance as of now is very simple and sophisticated.
Speculated Specifications of the Pixel Watch:
- Circular bezel-less display with a knob on the right
- Wear OS 3
- 5nm Exynos chip
- 32GB of internal storage
- Ten unique watch faces + Fitbit data integration
- Functions – gyroscope, accelerometer, fitness tracking, and a heart-rate monitor
- Virtual assistant support
- Battery capacity to last throughout the day
- Color Variants – gray, black, and gold
Further information on the device should be coming in the next few weeks.
via: droid-life.com / androidpolice.com
Also, Read: Android: To ready password-replacing ‘passkeys’!