Realme is here with its latest handset Realme GT 2 to the Indian market. This comes after the launch of the GT 2 Pro earlier this month.
Specification of Realme GT 2:
- 6.62″ Full HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 50MP (Main camera, Sony IMX766 sensor)+ 8MP (Ultrawide camera, 119° FOV)+ 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh with 65W SuperDart Smart Flash charging via USB Type-C
- Android 12 OS with Realme UI 3.0 on top
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Connection – 5G DUAL-MODE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- Color Variants – Paper White, Paper Green, Steel Black
Price and Availability
The Realme GT 2 comes in two memory configurations: 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB, with prices starting at INR34,999 ($460/€420) and INR38,999 ($510/€470).
Customers who purchase the smartphone with their HDFC Bank debit or credit cards will receive a discount of INR5,000 ($65/€60) on the 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB models. The GT 2 will go on sale in India starting April 28 through Realme’s official website and Flipkart.
via - GSMArena