Poco is here with a new flagship handset in its F-series, the Poco F4 GT. The handset comes with the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset.
Specifications of Poco F4 GT:
- 6.67” FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple camera setup – 64MP (Main camera, Sony IMX686 sensor) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera, 120º FOV ) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera – 20MP (Sony IMX596 sensor) selfie shooter
- 4,700mAh battery with 120W HyperCharge support via USB Type-C port
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 12 OS with MIUI 13 built on top
- Dolby Atmos-enabled dual speakers.
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Stealth Black, Knight Silver, and Cyber Yellow
Price and Availability:
There will be two variants to choose from: the base 8/128 GB model costs €600, while the enhanced 12/256 GB model costs €700.
Note that the two memory configurations will have an early bird price of €500 and €600, respectively, during the first week of sales (while supplies last). In addition, the phone comes with a free two-month subscription to YouTube Premium.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Pixel Watch: Design confirmed!