Xiaomi just launched yet another handset to its Note 10 series, the Redmi Note 10T. Looks like the company is not yet done with its Note 10 lineup, with this being the 10th addition targeted toward the Japanese market.
Specification of Redmi Note 10T 5G:
- 6.5″ LCD Dot-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 480 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 50MP (main camera)+ 2MP (Portrait lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W Fast-charging with 22.5W in-box charger
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 13 on top
- 5G connectivity
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Gray, Dark Blue, and Aqua Blue
Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 10T is available in three colors in Japan. It costs JPY34,800 ($270/€255), but with a SoftBank contract, buyers in the Asian country may get it for a fraction of the price.
via - GSMArena