The Pixel Buds have remained relatively unknown. The $180 buds were first offered as a pair of headphones on a string in 2018 and were improved to totally wireless in 2020. The Pixel Buds A-Series, which Google released in the summer of 2021, helped to solve the problem to some extent, but now we can look forward to the latest: the Pixel Buds Pro.
Specifications of Pixel Buds Pro:
- Custom-built 6-core audio chip
- Supports active noise cancelation using Silent Seal
- Hardware to the drivers is internal
- Uses a pressure sensor from the 2020 version that customizes the in-ear seal
- Automatically adjustable volume depending on the environment
- Multipoint support endeavors to seamlessly transition between two connected devices
- Supports proper transparency mode
- Hands-free Google Assistant, automatic Google Translate support
- IPX4 water resistance rating
- Spatial audio support
- Battery life at 7 hours with ANC enabled, and 11 hours without it
- Case – resemble their predecessors, with the main difference being the two venting ports on each one, along with a slightly elongated driver section. The case also supports wireless charging.
- Color variants – Coral, Lemongrass, Fog, and Charcoal.
Price and Availability :
The wireless buds will be arriving in the late July of this year. Pre-orders for the buds will start on July 21st. The device will be priced at $199.