Oppo first launched the A57 in April, with the Dimensity 810 SoC and 5G connectivity, and now it’s announced a 4G-only version with the Helio G35 processor.
Specifications of Oppo A57 4G:
- 6.56″ HD+ LCD waterdrop-notch display with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G35 chipset
- 3GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage with up to 1TB OF Memory expansion
- Rear Dual Camera Setup – 13MP (main camera) + 2MP (Depth camera)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh with 33W charging support via Type-C USB
- 4G Connectivity
- ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12 OS
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colour Variants – Glowing Black and Glowing Green.
Price and Availability
In Thailand, the smartphone costs THB5,499 ($160/€150), however, those who pre-order it through online merchants can have it for THB4,999 ($145/€135). The availability of the product in other markets is unknown.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Realme GT Neo3: Naruto Edition now officia