Poco just announced its latest budget-friendly handset, Poco C40. The handset was supposed to go official on the 16th of June. However, the brand’s Vietnam affiliate unveiled the handset today.
Specifications of Poco C40:
- 6.71” FHD+ IPS LCD Notched-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- JR510 chipset from JLQ Technology
- 4GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 64GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Dual camera setup – 13MP (Main camera) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front camera – 5MP selfie shooter
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W wired charging support via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Black, Yellow, and Green
Price and Availability
Poco C40 is available in three colors: black, yellow, and green, with a single 4GB RAM and 64GB storage trim. The price in Vietnam is set at VND 3,490,000, or $150, with open sales beginning on June 17.
via – GSMArena