With the new Realme GT Neo 3T, Realme has added a new member to its GT line. The new phone is largely similar to the regular GT Neo 3, except it includes a Snapdragon 870 processor and a 64MP main camera.
Specifications of Realme GT Neo 3T:
- 6.62″ Samsung E4 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 64MP (Main camera)+ 8MP (Ultrawide camera, 120° FOV)+ 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh with 80W SuperDart Smart Flash charging via USB Type-C
- Android 12 OS with Realme UI 3.0 on top
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Connection – 5G DUAL-MODE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- Color – Shade Black, Drifting White, Dash Yellow
Price and Availability
The 8GB RAM with 128GB storage for the handset starts at $470 and goes up to $510 for the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage trim. The handset is expected to begin sale on the 25th of June.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Poco C40: Launches with JLQ Technology chipset!