Now four years later we finally have a successor to the Montblanc Summit 2. The maker of luxury pens and watches has unveiled its latest watch Montblanc Summit 3. Let’s look into the specifications of the watch.
Specification of Montblanc Summit 3:
- Google Wear OS 3.0
- Snapdragon Wear 4100+ chipset
- Supports Health, exercise tracking, blood oxygen sensor, and sleep tracking (including tracking the different phases of sleep)
- Better battery life
- The case is made of titanium
- The strap of leather or rubber
- Case color variants – Gray case comes with a black calf leather or a blue rubber strap, Black case comes with a black calf leather or a black rubber strap, and a bi-color case option, which can be paired with either British green calf leather or a black rubber strap.
Price and Availaiblity:
The smartwatch will be available on July 15 and will be priced at €1,250.
Also, Read: ‘Nearby Unlock’ feature on the Pixel Watch!