Google’s latest Pixel handset the Pixel 6a is reportedly to be unveiled soon. Now it was also listed in Best Buy along with its speculated key features and pricing.
Speculated specifications of Pixel 6a:
- 6.1″ display with 60Hz refresh rate
- Google Tensor chipset with Titan M2 security coprocessor
- 6GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear camera – 12.2 MP( Dual-pixel camera, 77° FOV) + 12 MP(Ultra-wide camera,118.7° FOV)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie camera
- 4,306mAh with 18W fast charging via Type-C USB
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth® v5.2, 5G
- Colors – Charcoal, Chalk, Sage
Pricing and Availability:
The Pixel handset should be out for pre-order from July 21st. It is expected the device will be priced at $449.00. Further information will be given in the coming days.
via: Best Buy
Also, Read: Asus ROG Phone 6: Key specs leaked!