Nothing has been hyping its first smartphone much in recent weeks, and we’ve also seen a fairly extensive array of leaks, but today is the day when it all comes to an end. The Nothing phone (1) is now officially available.
Specifications of Nothing phone (1):
- 6.55-inch 1080×2400 120 Hz OLED touchscreen with 1,200 nits peak brightness, and 240 Hz touch sampling rate.
- Supports Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ 5G (6 nm) chipset
- 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Nothing OS based on Android 12
- Dual Rear Camera – 50 MP (wide camera) + 50 MP (ultrawide camera)
- Front Camera – 16 MP selfie shooter
- 4500 mAh battery capacity with 33W Fast charging, 15W Wireless Charging, and 5W Reverse wireless charging
- Connection – 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, and USB Type-C 2.0
- IP53 rated for splash resistance
- Supports Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Color Variants – White, Black
Price and Availability:
This latest device will be for five days starting on July 16 at 10 AM local time at a Nothing pop-up kiosk in Covent Garden in London. Then, on July 18, there will be “limited drops with partner retailers”, followed by the first official sale on July 21 on the Nothing website and at partner operators.
Aside from the UK, the Nothing phone (1) will be offered in Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Macau, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, and UAE.
The handset will be available in three memory variants:
- 8GB + 128GB variant will be priced at €469 / £399 / INR 32,999
- 8GB + 256GB variant will be priced at €499 / £449 / INR 35,999
- 12GB + 128GB variant will be priced at €549 / £499 / INR 38,999
Also, Read: Google Play system updates for July!