After all the beta testing, Android 13 is finally available on the Pixel handsets. This update comes in quite early this year as usually in past these updates arrived later in the year.
The update comes with many new features which we got a glimpse in the Beta versions. Some of these new features include:
- Customizing non-Google app icons to match homescreen wallpaper
- Reducing spam notifications
- Option to limit photo and video access to apps
- Support for spatial audio with head tracking
- Ability to stream messages directly to Chromebook from apps like Google Messages
- ability to set languages on a per-app basis
- a redesigned media player that adjusts its look based on what you’re listening to
- support for Bluetooth Low Energy for better sound quality at lower bitrated
- reduced latency
- improved multitasking on large-screen devices with drag and drop support for multitasking
- better palm rejection when using styluses
The Android 13 is now available on the Pixel 4,5 and 6 series. The update will be automatically available on the said devices and is not reversible once installed.
The update will be available on devices from Samsung, Oppo, OnePlus, HMD, Motorola, Realme, Sony, Xiaomi, and Asus sometime “later this year”.
via - theverge
Also, Read – Target is now running a sale in pixel 6 series