The Motorola Edge 3rd Generation has arrived. The vanilla Edge models adhere to mid-range tasks, representing a solid middle ground between the series’ flagships and elites. We can now confirm some key specs and features with all the leaks and rumors on the handset.
Specifications of Motorola Edge (2022):
- 6.6” diagonal with 1,080 x 2,400px OLED panel (20:9), a 144Hz refresh rate, and HDR10+ support
- MediaTek Dimensity 1050 6nm chip with mmWave 5G
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB (non-expandable) internal storage
- Triple Rear Camera – 50MP (main camera)+ 13MP (camera) + depth sensor and snap macro photos
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- Android 12 OS
- 5,000mAh battery capacity with 30W TurboPower charging via Type-C USB, 15W wireless charging, and 5W reverse charging
- IP52 with dust protected, resistance to dripping water support
- Supports Dolby Atmos sound and 3.5mm jack
- Connection – Wi-Fi 6E (2.4, 5 and 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 and NFC, and 5G
Price and Availability:
For the time being, the Motorola Edge (2022) shows solely on the US site, and the firm has yet to release the full launch information, but we’ll keep an eye out. There is also just one colorway available.
Also, Read: Pixel 6 Pro 5G : Now on sale!