Following its August global announcement, Motorola today launched the Moto E22s, a budget-friendly smartphone, for the Indian market.
Specifications of Moto E22s:
- 6.5″ LCD Dot-Display with 90 Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage with a microSD card slot
- Android 12 OS
- Dual Rear Camera – 16 MP (main camera) + 2 MP (Depth shooter)
- Front Camera – 8 MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery capacity with 10W charging support
- Connection – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 5G
- Side-fingerprint reader
- Color Variants – Arctic Blue and Eco Black
Price and Availability
The handset is priced at INR 8,999 (approximately $109 or €111 at the current exchange rates). It will be available for purchase starting from the 22nd of October through Flipkart.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Face ID on the Pixel 7 Pro – How Good is it?