Vivo is here with its latest midrange gaming handset, iQOO Neo7. It has a strong feature set, including a flagship-caliber MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ CPU, a 120Hz AMOLED screen, 120W fast charging, and a 50MP main camera with OIS.
Specifications of iQOO Neo 7:
- 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ chipset
- 8 GB/ 12 GB RAM
- 128GB/ 256GB internal memory
- Front Camera – 16MP
- Rear Camera – 50MP (main camera, Sony IMX766V with OIS) + 8MP (ultrawide camera) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Android 13 with OriginOS Ocean
- 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast-charging support
- Supports liquid cooling
- Colors – black, blue, and orange
Price and Avaialibily:
The price of the phone for the 8/128GB trim is CNY 2,699 ($373). The most expensive variant, the 12/512GB, costs CNY 3,299 ($456). In China, open sales start on October 31.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Google Messages gets new features!