In Taiwan, Vivo has recently unveiled a brand-new handset, the Vivo V21s. This release comes 18 months after the initial V21 smartphone was announced, and it will be joined on Taiwanese store shelves by the Vivo V23 and Vivo V25.
Specification of the Vivo V21s
- 6.44″ FullHD+ AMOLED notched display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP(main camera) + 8MP (Wide-Angle camera) + 2MP (Macro)
- Front camera setup – 44MP selfie shooter
- 4,000 mAh battery with 33W flash charging via USB Type-C port
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Sunset Dazzle, Dusk Blue
Price and Availablity
The handset is available for TWD11,490 ($365/€355). The price is the same as when the V21 was introduced in April 2021, but because it falls in Taiwan between the current V series and the Y phones, it may just find a market.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Pixel Fold: Renders and price leaks are here!