The Honor X8a, the company’s most recent entry-level model, features a 100MP main camera and a 6.7-inch FHD+ LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone has a MediaTek Helio G88 CPU, 6 or 8 GB of RAM, and 128 GB of fixed storage.
Specification of Honor X8a
- 6.7″ FHD+ LCD DOT-Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- MediaTek’s Helio G88 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 100MP (main camera) + 5MP (Ultra-wide camera, 120° FOV) + MP2 (macro)
- Front camera setup – 12MP selfie shooter
- IP68 Rating for dust and water resistance
- 4,500 mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
- Magic UI 6.1 based on Android 12
- Colors – Midnight Black, Titanium Silver and Cyan Lake
- In-Display fingerprint reader
Pricing and availability
The phone is already available for pre-order from Honor’s official website for £220 for the 6/128GB trim.
A free Honor Band 6 is given with all pre-orders placed before February 14th. The first deliveries should begin on February 15. The Honor X8a has also been listed in Malaysia and the United Arab Emirates, and in the upcoming weeks, we can anticipate the phone to appear in even more regions.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – OnePlus 11 Concept: debut at MWC!